The health and safety of our attendees is a top priority, and nCino is making every effort to host nSight 2022 in an environment that ensures the well-being of our guests. In the months leading up to nSight 2022, we will be closely monitoring CDC guidelines and regularly sharing any new requirements that will be put in place. Please continue to check this page for updates on our Health and Safety procedures and review our full Event Terms and Conditions before registering.
For up-to-date local Covid Protocols, please refer to the resources below. Check back regularly for updates.
Our venue, The Raleigh Convention Center, is proud to have expanded their already-stringent cleaning procedures in the wake of COVID-19. Without exception, their team is dedicated to go above and beyond to ensure the safety and health of our attendees.
Raleigh Convention Center holds a GBAC STAR™ accreditation, the cleaning industry's only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation.
In addition to the protocols and procedures listed here, Raleigh Convention Center staff are actively monitoring and engaged in the industry's best practices for attendee health, including implementing the cleaning guidelines recommended by the CDC and State and local health agencies and required by the GBAC STAR™ accreditation.
nCino is committed to creating and maintaining a positive and productive environment for all Event attendees. nCino believes the best way to accomplish this goal is by fostering an environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity in a setting free of harassment, bullying and other forms of discrimination. nCino, therefore, expects that all Event attendees shall:
- Be considerate, respectful, and collegial.
- Avoid personal attacks or derogatory remarks directed toward other attendees.
- Not engage in disruptive, intimidating or harassing behavior.
- Consume alcoholic beverages responsibly.
- Respect any confidentiality requests by nCino, speakers and other Attendees and take steps to preserve the confidentiality of all presentations and materials shared with you at an Event.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of other Event attendees.
- Comply with all rules, policies and procedures of the venue at which an Event is being held.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the state or locale where the Event is being held.
- Follow any nCino guidelines to help prevent transmission of infectious diseases.