The health and safety of our attendees is our top priority, and nCino will make every effort to host nSight 2023 in an environment that ensures the well-being of our guests.
We are working closely with our venue and hotel partners to ensure a safe and clean environment. Please see below to learn more about the additional measures we are taking.
The Convention Center has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention and has earned the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR facility accreditation. Click here to learn more about how the Charlotte Convention Center is working to deliver memorable experiences while keeping our guests safe.
Many of our hospitality partners have implemented additional protocols to keep guests safe while visiting Charlotte. Read more about some of these hotels below.
nCino is committed to creating and maintaining a positive and productive environment for all Event attendees. nCino believes the best way to accomplish this goal is by fostering an environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity in a setting free of harassment, bullying, and other forms of discrimination.
nCino, therefore, expects that all Event attendees shall:
- Be considerate, respectful, and collegial.
- Avoid personal attacks or derogatory remarks directed toward other attendees.
- Not engage in disruptive, intimidating, or harassing behavior.
- Consume alcoholic beverages responsibly.
- Respect any confidentiality requests by nCino, speakers, and other Attendees and take steps to preserve the confidentiality of all presentations and materials shared with you at an Event.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of other Event attendees.
- Comply with all rules, policies, and procedures of the venue at which an Event is being held.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the state or locale where the Event is being held.
- Follow any nCino guidelines to help prevent transmission of infectious diseases.